How To Crush Your Blog Goals
It’s no secret that in order to know how to crush your blog goals you must first have them. Being a Creator blogging can be a full-time job that requires hard work and dedication. In order to crush your blog goals like a professional, you must first have a blog plan.
Therefore most Creators set blog goals and milestones that they would like to achieve. Similar to having personal goals, it is also important that you make a list of things you hope to accomplish.
How To Crush Your Blog Goals Like A Professional
- Show up consistently like it’s your real day job
- Have a to-do list
- Engage in actual work (stop doing busy work)
- Establish a content calendar
- Analyze your analytics and create new pins for high performing posts
- Update old content and create new pins for them
- Send off that collaboration email you’ve been procrastinating about for as long as you can remember
- Interact with your audience and social media followers by responding to emails and comments
- Choose a good blog theme
- Use a self-hosted blog with your own domain
- Treat your blog like a business
- Have an about me page and bio